Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first post!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my new blog!  The premise for my blog is basically a running commentary by me on how my new venture into the world of writing is going.  If anyone else out there has been in a similar situation, and I'm betting that most if not all of you have, then you'll appreciate how hard it is to adjust your life and fit in that hobby which you have the most passion for and really want to make a success of.
I'm still in work and have a toddler and a partner to take care of so fitting in time to write anything is quite often a challenge.  However, I think that the effort will be worth it in the long run, just to be able to finish stories that I've been thinking about and maybe in time finish that first novel I've had burning at the back of my mind!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about my perils as a new writer and hopefully I'll have a few successes in the months to come to celebrate with you as well.

Here's to writing!

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment