Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been way too long ...

Hello there my lovelies!

It's been way too long since I last posted anything, getting on for nearly three months now!  That's an appalling statistic really.
The truth is, this is the first blog I've ever done and I'm very much testing the water with this one.

It's supposed to be about my writing journey and how I'm doing with it and, although I have been making some progress, I haven't managed to tell anyone about it.

What I'd really like to do is post some of my stories on here to get some outside opinions on my work and see if I am on the right track.  I would appreciate any feedback that you would like to give and would hope that you can be honest.  If you have any criticisms then it can only help me to improve.

I am hoping to post something for you all this weekend so,

Until next time readers!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment